Link (affiliate): https://conferences-for-moms.teachable.com
Yes, you can actually attend a homeschool conference right from your own home . . . and have lifetime access to ALL workshops! We’re talking 50 speakers and 100+ sessions full of encouragement, practical tips and ideas all from the comfort of your home!
- New to homeschooling? Need some advice and encouragement from veteran homeschoolers who have been there?
- Do you have a child with special needs? There are many workshops geared toward special needs homeschooling!
- Parenting – The struggle is real. If you need some encouragement and practical help, you’ll find it.
- Help is here! Let veteran homeschooling parents with almost 500 years combined experience encourage and equip you!
- Do you need help organizing and planning your homeschool year? There are numerous workshops geared to help you develop a plan for an organized school year!
- Curious about various homeschool methods, like Charlotte Mason, Roadschooling, Online, and Classical Schooling, oh my! The answers you’re seeking are here!
- Homeschooling high school? There are more than 10 sessions geared toward homeschooling high school, to help you develop a plan for high school and college!
Plus, each attendee gets a digital swag bag worth over $900! Do you like free curriculum and resources? If so, you’ll LOVE the digital swag bag!
I’m so excited to be a speaker for the 2019 Homeschool Mom Conference (affiliate link). My sessions are:
Full-Year Schedule Planning to Keep Your Sanity!
As a working homeschooling mom, I know that even a little bit of pre-planning can save a whole lot of my sanity! Grouping all homeschooling planning together not only saves time and energy but lowers stress in the long-term, in addition to helping keep great notes for evaluation portfolios! My organization system assists you in keeping to the learning goals you set for each child, and yet opens new doors for creativity and dealing with the unexpected. Using my own Excel templates, I will walk through you the steps to organize your entire homeschool year!
What Working While Homeschooling Parents Wish They Could Tell You
Working Homeschooling parents want homeschoolers to know primarily one thing: It is possible, and there are a lot more of us out here than you thought! The great news is that technology has finally advanced enough for flexible work and telecommuting, and the rise in homeschooling popularity has unlocked wide creativity in homeschooling options, allowing for more flexibility in learning choices. Simply put, Working While Homeschooling is no longer out of reach! I shares with you what I’ve learned from other working homeschooling parents and from my own experience of working and homeschooling for the past eight years.
EARLY BIRD PRICES AVAILABLE FOR A SHORT TIME!
Take advantage of the Homeschool Mom Conference Early Bird pricing, which starts Wednesday, 4/24/19. But hurry- prices go up on 4/29/19! #2019HomeschoolMomConference (affiliate link)
Features of the 2019 Homeschool Mom Conference include:
- LIFETIME access to ALL conference sessions/workshops.
- ALL attendees receive a digital swag bag full of homeschool freebies and discounts valued at over $900!
- ALL attendees receive access to an online vendor hall featuring 20+ vendors including top homeschool publishers like: Apologia, Teaching Textbooks, Notgrass History, Usborne Books, and more providing EXCLUSIVE conference discounts.
- ALL attendees receive access to the conference community group full of fun, fellowship, and HUNDREDS of dollars worth of prizes and giveaways!