Check out this great article about remote work: Be Productive at Work—From Anywhere
Important Notes from this article:
- Conversations among co-workers can be quick and easy by using a collaboration hub for work like Slack, which allows you to set up Channels tailored to specific objectives or topics.
- Invest in a good pair of headphones to drown out distracting noises, but also look for features built in to your work communication tools that prevent co-workers from breaking your concentration.
- Use built-in “/remind” command to create reminders for yourself or someone else.
- Being able to connect with your team and manage projects from anywhere, on any device, is critical to boosting your productivity.
- When working remotely, think about how to improve your productivity so you’re not wasting valuable time dealing with constant interruptions.