Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
Here are some questions for YOU to ask!
1. How does this position contribute to company objectives?
2. What is the management style of the manager?
3. What are the expectations of this position?
4. Which of the listed job responsibilities is the most critical and why?
5. If I succeed,where will this job take me in five years?
from Savvy Interviewing, from John Van Devender and Gloria Van Devender-Graves