Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
1. Describe a situation in which you took a complex problem and designed an actionable strategy to solve this problem.
2. How would you define creativity?
3. How would your teammates describe you?
4. What works for a good team member?
5. Tell me three positive and three negative things your team members would say about your interactions with them.
from Mastering the Job Interview by Alexander Chernov