Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
1. Tell me about your present (last) position.
2. If I were to ask your former supervisor, what would she say about your contributions to the department?
3. What did it take to be successful in your last position? Be specific.
4. Why do you think you were successful in your last job?
5. Tell me about your career up until now. Tell me a little about yourself.
Source: The Skills You Need to Succeed in the Business World. 100+Winning Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions. Casey Hawley, M.A.