Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
1. Tell me about a time when you were not able to bounce back from criticism ?
2. Give me an example when you were able to express you opinions directly, even when there was going to be disagreement.
3. Describe at time when you were not willing to commit long hours to work.
4. Tell me about a specific time when you converted a performance gap at work into a specific, measurable, and realistic goal.
5. Please share an example of a time when you developed a plan that was a systematic use of available resources.
Source: Get Hired! Winning Strategies to the Ace the Interview, Paul C. Green, PH.D