Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
1. Tell me of a time you showed leadership skills.
2. What leadership roles have you played prior to applying for a position with our company?
3. Describe a situation in which you made a difference.
4. How would you build a team out of independent individuals?
5. How do you motivate people?
from Mastering the Job Interview, by Alexander Chernov