Here is a great article, “10 Key Steps for Starting a Business”
- Start with a comprehensive business plan.
- Establish goals and track your progress.
- Keep a budget and mind your cash flow.
- Define your marketing approach.
- Build a client data base.
- Put systems and processes in place.
If you are considering starting a business, it pays to create a clear business strategy that focuses on each of these topics. Coaching can provide a framework to evaluate and fine tune your plans and propel you toward your goals. Check out my coaching services here. Working on your own doesn’t have to mean going it alone!