Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
1. When you need to do get the job done quickly, would you rather do the work yourself?
2. Do you prefer to work within a framework of guidelines established by others?
3. Do you prefer clear direction?
4. Do you prefer an environment where you are free to try new ideas?
5. Are you comfortable establishing your own priorities?
from Savvy Interviewing: How to Ace the Interview and Get the Job
by Jon Van Devender and Gloria Van Devender-Graves