Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
1. Have you ever had to persuade someone to accept your point of view? How did you do it and were you successful?
2. What would you do about a long-term employee whose work has been slipping lately?
3. What do you do when you have a very unhappy customer?
4. As a supervisor, what do you do when employees working under you don’t get along?
5. What do you know about this industry?
from The Everything Practice Interview Book by Dawn Rosenberg McKay