Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
1. What parts of this job will be unfamiliar to you? How will you deal with it?
2. What training do you anticipate needing to perform this job well?
3. In what area would your teammates/supervisor say you could improve?
4. What could have happened differently that would have kept you in your current or most recent job?
5. Why do you want to change jobs?
Source: The Skills You Need to Succeed in the Business World, 100+ Winning Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions, Casey Hawley, M.A.