Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
1. The customer calls in which in with a question regarding a product you don’t support. How would you recall?
2. What are some of the ways you can build a better relationship within other parts of the IT department?
3. Describe some ways to empathize with a customer.
4. Describe an example of when you provided service beyond the call of duty.
5. How would you determine the severity of a problem?
Source: Ace the IT interview, The best interviewing strategies for IT professionals; Paula Moreira