Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
1. How do you handle criticism?
2. Can you give me an example of when you failed and how you dealt with it?
3. What have you done that shows initiative?
4. How would you define success?
5. Did you have a good relationship with your last boss? How would you describe it?
Source: Next Day Job Interview, Prepare tonight and get the job tomorrow; Michael Farr and Dick Gaither