Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
1. What qualifications do you feel you have that make you feel that you will be successful in this field?
2. Have you ever been elected to a leadership position in a club or professional association?
3. How long have you been looking for work?
4. Has a supervisor or coworker ever challenge one of your decisions? How did you deal with that?
5. Do you volunteer for community organizations?
Source: Next Job Interview. prepare tonight and get the job tomorrow; Michael Farr and Dick Gaither