Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
Directed fora Customer Service Representative position:
1. Do you believe that the customer is always right?
2. How do you handle unruly or demanding customers?
3. What level of decision making authority have you had in your last two positions?
4. How did you handle a situation when the customer was totally wrong?
5. Why did you go into the customer service department of your company, as opposed to sales?
Source: Adams Job Interview Almanac, Second Edition