Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
Directed to a Salesperson position:
1. Why are you pursing a career as a professional salesperson?
2. As you may be aware, this company has a web site. Sell it to me.
3. What do you know about our product line?
4. How do you deal with rejection?
5. What do you think will be most difficult for you to overcome or get used to in sales?
Source: Adams Job Interview Almanac, Second Edition