Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
The questions below are directed for interviews conducted for security positions.
1. Do you have any experience preparing budgets?
2. How would you rate your supervisory skills?
3. Tell me about a time when you saved the company money through security measures.
4. What kind of employee-awareness training have you done?
5. Tell me about your educational background.
Source: Next Day Job Interview, Prepare tonight and get the job tomorrow; Michael Farr and Dick Gaither