Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
1. Do you prefer to work on a project with a group?
2. Do you prefer to work on assignments by yourself?
3. When you are working under a tight deadline, are you comfortable delegating some of the responsibilities to others?
4. Do you prefer to set your own goals?
5. Are you comfortable working on projects with a high probability of failure?
from Savvy Interviewing, by John Van Devender and Gloria Van Devender-Graves