Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
1. Describe any relevant experience you will bring to the position as advertised and how do you think you will be able to apply your experience if selected for this opportunity?
2. Think about a time when plans or priorities were changed by circumstances outside of your control. How did it affect you? What did you do?
3. Please tell us what you know about this job and what you see as the biggest challenge.
4. Please describe the skills/background that you bring to this position that you believe uniquely qualify you for this job and make you our most competitive candidate?
5. Please describe your project management experience.