Here it is officially summer. We’re all looking for activities to entertain and occupy the kiddos, while not spending a fortune and keeping our sanity. Can we do it? Yes we can!
Here are some great ideas I’ve been meaning to share with you:
- 14 Frugal Ideas for Spring and Summertime Fun
- 4 Ways to Find Free Activities in Your Local Community
- Fun Outdoor Summer Activities Ideas List
- 44 Things Every Kid Should Do Before Turning 8
- Dave Ramsey’s Fun Summer Activities for Kids
- Finding Summer Fun Around Town
- Summer Planning
And if you actually really did another crafty thing to add to your to do list, check out my Summer Planning board on Pinterest!
So there is my tip for today: create a summer fun plan, to keep you sane. I personally prefer a calendar-style type over a list, but whatever floats your boat will work!
These ideas work great around the summer plans you might have already in place, summer camps, church camp (VBS), summer library programs, vacations, pool and beach time, and so on!