Tuesday: Homeschool “Classroom”
Thursday: Blogger’s Choice!
Friday: Homeschool Mom Tips
Saturday/Weekend: Back to School Celebrations/Traditions
Congrats to our three winners of the Homeschool Success Hacks Giveaway: BN, Gina, and Caroline K! Our Giveaways will be grouped into three Grand Prize packages.
From Julie Mendez, from WorkingWhileHomeschooling.com
- 2 Free Courses from WorkingWhileHomeschooling ($70 value)
- Setting Goals and Actually Achieving Them – Setting goals takes desires, completing them takes determination!” Choose goals that fulfill you, push you toward your personal vision, that both challenge and motivate you, & propel you toward your definition of success. In short, yearly goals that matter! However, that’s only part of the story – the next step is to create a plan and organize yourself to implement that plan, with clear goals that are ambitious, attainable, and fulfilling your own life vision. Let’s start a national trend of motivated and focused goal setters and “goal accomplishers,” so that you end with excitement and success!
- Planning and Organizing Your Entire Homeschool Year -Grouping all homeschooling planning together not only saves time and energy but lowers stress in the long-term, in addition to helping keep great notes for evaluation portfolios! My organization system assists you in keeping to the learning goals you set for each child, and yet opens new doors for creativity and dealing with the unexpected. Using my own included Excel templates, I will walk through you the steps to organize your entire homeschool year!
From LM Preston, from EmpoweredSteps
- Free Book Bundle ($75 value) – including a free course called “KickStart Working While Homeschooling, a free book Building Your Empowered Steps, free bundle of non-fiction books, and free Mammoth Math Multiplication/Division Facts.
From Pat Fenner, from BreakthroughHomeschooling.com
- 2-page, detail-packed timeline for crafting a graduation ceremony ($35 value) – Have a rising senior in your family? Is graduation in view? Whether you have a small group or want to make your teen’s celebration a family affair, make sure you dot every “i” and cross every “t” as you prepare. Also includes a 30-minute, personal planning-time session.
- Homeschool Mom’s Resume Toolkit ($35value) Mom, it’s a reality that 100% of homeschooling moms will someday wrap it up and move on! But make sure you’re ready, ’cause we don’t always know when that time will come. Start “getting your stuff together” today! Also includes 30-minute session to start crafting the next step of your journey together.
- Book “The Empty Homeschool Nest: Next Steps for Moms After Homeschooling is Over” (ecopy)
From Michelle Huddleston, from WithTheHuddlestons.com
- Back to School Starter Kit ($72 value) – The “Homeschool Mom’s Back to School Starter Kit” is THE bundle to help you get and stay organized and focused every homeschool year. The Super Easy Homeschool Planning Masterclass comes with instructional videos and a Super Easy Homeschool Planning Pack that you can reuse year after year. The Frugal Mom’s Guide to DIY Curriculum Planning will help take the stress off choosing one set curriculum because Michelle walks you through the very steps she uses to gather FREE resources and build her own every year (going on six years now)! Last but not least, Michelle is giving you a FREE ISSUE of her newly-released digital magazine for today’s modern homeschooling families. Each issue is packed with tips, encouragement, resources, recipes, how-to’s, and much much more.
From Vicki Tillman, from 7SistersHomeschool.com
- Chronicles of Narnia Literature Study Guides for High School ($25 value) – This collection of literature study guides will provide your teen a high school experience with Narnia. The guides are written at an average high school level and include instructions for teens who would like to *level up* to a powerful college-prep or honors level for their transcript. For instance, they will have the opportunity to develop their own *Narnian-style* subcreation (backstory) as they work through the study guides. As always, 7 Sisters’ Literature Study Guides contain NO busywork, just the important take-aways from each book. Includes: study guides for each of the seven books in the Chronicles of Narnia, explanations of the theological or philosophical ideas in the book, myth-fantasy writing tips, vocabulary from the books, questions for each book (in editable format), and separate answer key.
From Jamie Jarecki, from MomWifeHomeschoolLife.com
- A Full Heart: Homeschool Copywork for Character Development ($7.99 value) – Copywork is comprised of scriptures from the KJV, NKJV, and NIV Bible and quotes.
From Laurie Shaw, from LivingTheUnexpectedLife.com
- Learning About Ten Famous Americans ($10 value)
Author of Homeschooling and Working While Raising Amazing Learners, LM Preston is an author, engineer, former college professor, and working mother who’s been married for over twenty-five years. She homeschooled three of her four children from elementary school and beyond while she and her husband worked outside their home. Three of her kids graduated with degrees by the age of 17 years old.
Julie Mendez is a Career Coach and owner of Working While Homeschooling. Now going into her ninth year of homeschooling her two girls, in addition to frequent relocations due to her husband’s career in the Foreign Service, she has been a Working While Homeschooling parent from the beginning!
After seeing constant requests for help finding work-from-home opportunities in groups online, and often being asked for career tips and advice from other homeschool moms, Julie finally combined her passions of homeschooling, supporting women (homeschooling mothers), and career coaching through, Working While Homeschooling. Her goal is to encourage all women, homeschooler or otherwise, to identify their dream and pursue it with ingenuity, passion, and determination. She believes her calling is to aid others in finding fulfilling work that utilizes their unique talents. One of her greatest rewards is hearing from excited clients about that new job offer they just received.
Julie Mendez has three career-related certifications, ten years as a Career Coach, five years in the recruiting industry in both New York and Washington, DC, and a degree from New York University. In addition, Julie’s background includes a bit of a gypsy lifestyle following her spouse’s career around the world, and even a stint working at the US Embassy in Rome, Italy. She is also a regular Event Speaker for multiple organizations including national career networking sites, regional career groups, employment-related teleseminars for US Embassy communities, and teleseminar presenter for the National Resume Writers Association. Her background has given her a unique perspective into the recruitment process and the job search strategy that gets women back to work (in a job they love) quickly.
Facebook Page: facebook.com/WorkingWhileHomeschooling
Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/workingwhilehomeschooling