Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
1. Describe a project you were working on that required attention to detail.
2. Describe a time when you had to communicate under difficult circumstances.
3. Describe a situation where you found yourself working with someone who didn’t like you. How did you handle it?
4. Describe a time when you recognized a problem as an opportunity.
5. Describe a situation in which you demonstrated an effective customer service skill.
(from Jobseeker’s Guide, by Kathryn Troutman)