Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
1. Tell me about something you’ve done to motivate your coworkers.
2. What is the toughest group that you have had to get cooperation from?
3. Describe a situation in which you had a positive influence on someone else’s actions.
4. Can you demonstrate how you have been effective with your organization and planning?
5. Have you ever been a member of a group where some of the members did not work well together? Describe what you did.
from The Everything Practice Interview Book, by Dawn Rosenberg McKay