Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
Smart questions for youto ask the potential employer.
1. Are you currently planning any acquisitions?
2. How fast is the company growing?
3. Is there anything else you feel it is vital I know about the company?
4. What are the companies strengths and weaknesses?
5. What are your plans and prospects for growth and expansion?
Source: 101 Smart Questions to ask on Your Interview; Ron Frey