Welcome to a new weekly blog feature: Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview!
1. Are you involved in life long learning? If so what are you doing?
2. What person has had the most influence in your life?
3. Can you tell me about a time when you had to help a coworker that you didn’t get along with?
4. What really motivates you?
5. What jobs have you held? How did you obtain your previous jobs?
Source: Next Day Job Interview, Prepare tonight and get the job tomorrow; Michael and Dick Gaither